Taizhou Yingtian Agricultural Machinery Manufaturing Co.,Ltd.
Make the farming simple
Correct operation and maintenance of rotary tiller
Rotary tiller is a tilling machine that is equipped with tractors to complete ploughing and hoeing operations. Because of its strong ability to break soil and flat surface after ploughing, it has been widely used by farmers. At the same time, the rotary tiller can cut the roots buried below the surface to facilitate the operation of the seeding machine and provide a good seed bed for the later seeding. Proper use and adjustment of the rotary tiller is essential to maintaining its good technical condition.
First, the installation and disassembly of the rotary tiller.
1, supporting installation.
Generally, the rotary tiller is fixed on the back cover of the tractor gearbox by five studs, and combines two positioning pins on the plane to ensure the correct meshing of the gears. During installation, if the gears in the gearbox are at the top, the rotary tiller can be hung up, the coulter shaft or the clutch pulley can be pushed, and one of the gears can be turned at an angle to be aligned with each other.
2, the installation of the coulter
Generally, there are three installation methods for the 22 left and right curved knives of the rotary tiller, which can be selected according to different agricultural techniques.
(1) Staggered installation: The left and right bending knives are staggered, that is, the left and right ones are symmetrically installed inside and outside the same section of the shaft. After ploughing, the ground is flat and suitable for plains. It is a common installation method.
(2) Outward installation: All left cutters are installed on the left side of the cutter shaft, and right cutters are installed on the right side. After ploughing, a shallow ditch is formed, which is suitable for joint operation of demolition and tillage or rotary tillage.
(3) Inward installation: all right side cutters are installed on the left side of the cutter shaft, and left left cutters are installed on the right side. The ridges are ridged in the middle of the ploughing, which is suitable for the ground preparation work before the smashing.
When dismantling the tiller, just screw out the four nuts fastened to the gearbox. After the rotary tiller is removed, the coulter gearbox should be covered with the cover to prevent dirt and dust from entering the box.
Second, the adjustment of rotary tiller
1. Plowing depth adjustment
The adjustment of the ploughing depth is controlled by the tail wheel. As long as the height of the tail wheel is adjusted, the purpose of adjusting the ploughing depth can be achieved. For some water and dry-type rotary tillers, it is required that the tail wheel can be adjusted to a large extent to meet the requirements of use. When adjusting, the tail wheel handle can be rotated to control the depth of the tillage. If the plough depth is still not met after the adjustment, the tail wheel casing can be increased to increase the depth of the plough.
2, the chain adjustment
After the rotary tiller is used for a certain period of time, the chain will wear and become longer, so it needs to be adjusted in time, otherwise the chain will be easy to break.
Third, the operating instructions
1. Rotary tillage operations generally use the first gear, but the second gear can be used in the light-duty cultivating and weeding operations and the second rotary tillage operation in the paddy field to improve production efficiency.
2. When cultivating, do not let the weeds entangle too much on the coulter, otherwise it will increase the power consumption of the tractor and the wear of the parts. When removing weeds, close the small throttle, place the clutch handle in the "off" position, and rotate the rotary separation claws to separate them, then pull the weeds with iron hooks.
3. When ploughing, once the muddy water is found into the coulter gearbox, the farming must be stopped immediately to eliminate the fault, otherwise the chain and gear will wear out too quickly and even cause breakage.
4. It can be shuttled back and forth during work, or it can be operated in the shape of a block. If you want to return to the ground, you must leave the ground for 1 meter to facilitate the steering. When turning, the rotary tiller must be lifted to prevent the coulter shaft from being damaged by excessive torque. When transferring in the field, reversing can not be used in places where the field is too high or where the height difference is large.
Fourth, repair and maintenance
1. After the end of each shift, check the fastening of the blade, check the oil level of the gearbox, and remove the mud, grass and oil on the cutter shaft and hood.
2. After working for 100 hours, in addition to completing each maintenance item, the gear oil of the gear box and the transmission box should be replaced, the wear of the blade should be checked, and necessary replacement and repair should be carried out. Check the tension of the chain.
3. After the end of each season, in addition to completing the above maintenance items, the bearings at both ends of the cutter shaft should be removed and cleaned. The oil seal should be inspected and replaced if necessary. All the blades should be removed for inspection and correction. After the sharpening, apply butter to save, check or repair the cover. Various connectors for the shell.
4. When parking for a long time, the sludge on the rotary tiller should be completely removed, and the oil should be cleaned and placed indoors. The height of the rotary tiller is supported by the support rod. Exposed spline shafts and gears should be oiled and rustproof.